Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Carry a stylish diaper bag

Who says you have to use any old plain baby diaper bag? I personally like to use my Coach baby bag that my friend game me at my baby shower. I love Coach and my best friend went and got me a beautiful baby bag to carry all my baby needs in. When I had my girls long time ago I used the regular pink diaper bags that everyone else carried. Now with my boys I can be as fashionable as I want while carrying a baby bag that I actually like.

I know some women just use one of their oversized purses because they dont like the look of the diaper bags that are found at commen stores. I say take the time and shop around and if you are looking for designer shopping bahs go to coach.com and pick a nice bag that you wont mind using all the time.

No comments: