Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

If your baby doesn't like the swing you should check out the mamaroo

When you have stuff to do and dont want to leave your child in their crib, bring baby along and sit them in a 4moms plush mamaroo. The mamaroo plays soothing sounds that will keep your child entertained. Baby can keep you company and you can keep an eye on your child at all times. My children did not like the swing very much but they took to the mamaroo right away. I think that they didn't like the deep motions on the swing. I like the nature sounds that the mamaroo plays.

Some babies just dont like the motions of the baby swing but like to feel secure in chair. If your baby doesn't like the baby swing try the mamaroo instead. I am glad that I bought it and that my children love it soo much. I love that it is waterproof and mildew resistant as I sometimes feed my kids in it too.

No comments: