Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Swaddleme blankets are the easiest way to swaddle your baby

When I brought my babies home from the hospital they were cranky little babies. I could not figure out why they were so fussy and refused to go to sleep. I was lucky enough that a friend who is a nurse came to visit me and showed me how to swaddle my babies. She told me that since they were used to being in my stomach cuddled up. they liked being wrapped tightly so they couldn't scare themselves when they moved their arms. I tried wrapping them like she had but just couldn't get it right. I went looking online and found swaddleme blankets make with velcro that wrapped my babies just as Karen had.

I recommend the swaddle blankets to all the new moms out there. My boys were able to sleep better and much longer when they were swaddled. I am glad that my friend let me know about wrapping my babies to help them sleep better. It is crazy how much new stuff there is to learn when you have a new baby.



No comments: