Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Two rompers for the price of one ... what a great deal

I love shopping for baby clothes. Since I am a mother of twin boys I have to make sure I get two sets of clothing all the time. I try not to dress them the same all the time and show their own personality through the clothes they like to choose. I always try to look for cute and fashionable clothes and I try to save as much money as I can while doing it. I recently saw the Just one you 2 pack of rompers for 12.00 and I immediately placed my order. The boys dont have to wear the same outfit and I am able to get them both dressed without having to order two of the same items.

I love these outfits because they are so cute looking and easy to put on. My children can wear these rompers to the park or to the beach. These rompers make great play clothes. My children love them and I think you will love them too.

No comments: