Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I wish I could have bought an Orbit baby stroller

Before I found out I was carrying twins I wanted to buy the Orbit baby stroller for my baby. I had seen the baby stroller in magazines and I saw pictures of celebrities using the stroller. I am all about reviews and the reviews on this stroller were very good. I was set to order myself a orbit stroller and then I found out I was having twins and there went my dreams of owning such a cool stroller.

I have gone to amusement parks and see so many moms pushing their baby around in one and I cant help but feel a little disappointed at not being able to have owned one. These orbit strollers are very popular and in style right now. If you can afford this stroller I recommend it to anyone who is having one baby. All the babies I have seen are very comfortable in it and the parents tell me that it is the best stroller they have owned.

No comments: