Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cute saying on baby shirts are my favorite

I like shirts that make a statement. I recently bought my boys these sleeveless bodysuit shirts that I just pair up with some jean shorts.The I Still Live With My Parents" Bodysuits for Baby look so cute and they are perfect for the hot weather we have been having. My boys like the attention they get from people who read their shirts. I have been looking for one of those "chick magnet" shirts for them. I am such a sucker for cliche words or sayings.

I can't help but love these cute shirts and all the cute little sayings you can find on them. I used to only like putting solid colors on my boys but with all the cool new fashion coming out for boys I am able to find a lot more cute clothes for them. Do you like these shirts too ?

No comments: