Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Cute swimsuit reminds me of the old days

I went shopping at Old Navy because I needed some shorts and as I was shopping I saw the cutest polka dot swimsuit ever. This swimsuit reminded me of the swimsuits that were used in the Old days and how classy women looked in them. Immediately thought which one of my girlfriends daughter would fit the swimsuit and quickly picked it up and bought it. I have always thought that the clothes that were worn in the 50, and 60's was so classy.

Don't you think this swimsuit is so cute? I really hope I can find a swimsuit just as cute as this one and I want it the same style too. I can't help but feel a little sad that I haven't found one in my size. Luckily I will be able to see this swimsuit on my friends daughter when we go over this weekend for the barbeque she is having.

No comments: