Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby must have for any mom

Before my boys learned to crawl we did a lot of tummy time. Tummy time is when you put kids on their belly. This excersize helps strengthen babies neck muscles and helps babies learn control over their muscles so they can learn how to crawl. My boys would get bored very easily until I bought the Baby Einstein baby neptune ocean adventure gym. This baby Einstein adventure gym has so many features such as the melodies that play and dancing lights which my boys liked to watch.

The cute ocean characters made my boys want to hold their head up and look at the toys and try to grab them. The reatachable toys that are able to moved around and attached to loops on the mat or the whale is something that I liked and my boys liked. I was able to do tummy time with my boys and they saw it  as fun time and not an excersize to stregthen their muscles. I just loved this adventure gym and think it's something that any parent will benefit from.

No comments: