Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Floral bow tie tank top and denim shorts will look cute on your baby girl

How cute is this Floral bow tie tank top and denim shorts? I love clothes that look like something I could wear. I have always picked out cute little outfits for my friends babies and I have always gotten compliments on my choices. My secret to picking out the baby clothes is that I ask myself if its something I could wear or see my kids wearing it. I always give clothes and a toy because no kid just likes to receive clothes. My children like to get clothes but I know they also want toys to play with.

I always make sure that I buy a size bigger than what the child wears because it will last longer and some parents like the clothes fitting loose on their kid. I personally like getting clothes for my kids that are bigger than what they currently wear because they grow so quickly and somethings they outgrow their clothes before they even wear them. How do you go about picking the size of clothes you will be giving to a child? Oh and before I forget don't you think this floral bow tie tank top and denim shorts cute.



No comments: