Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Your childs safety should be your first priority

When it comes to my childs safety I want the best products around. I looked around many websites looking for the best and safest carseat around. Based on reviews and car crash testing I chose to buy the Britax Marathon carseat. I wanted to make sure that in case of an accident my children would be protected. I could not believe how many car seats had bad reviews.

When it comes to safety I rather choose what is safer and not what looks good in my car. I could care less what colors are offered in the fabric when it came to picking out the car seat that I was going to be using. One important thing I learned was that if  the carseat is ever in an accident it needs to be replaced right away. Just because you dont see any damage doesnt mean it doesnt have any. You do not want to take chances when it comes to your childs well being.

No comments: