Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

A tutu for your little princess



The newest baby fashion is baby tutu's. I see so many cute babies wearing a tutu with their pants or with some tights and they look so adorable. You don't have to spend a lot of money buying a tutu for your little girl either.

Order a tutu from Target for 10.00 yes you got that right only ten dollars. I saw a cute Circo tutu skirt in purple for my niece and I thought she would love wearing it so I went ahead and ordered it. As soon as my niece saw it she wanted to put it on.

My sister says that her daughter is so in love with the tutu skirt that she pairs it up with her leggings and tights and her baby girl is as happy as can be. I love spoiling my niece and to see her smile and feel like a princess is all that I need.

No comments: