Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Converse Lizard print shoes oh yeah



When it comes to your baby he or she should be as fashionable as can be. I bought my sons some Converse onestars in Lizard print and they love them. I get many compliments on how cute their shoes are and my babies love the attention.

These canvas shoes are comfortable to walk in and they are beyond cute. One of the most important things for me is for my sons to be able to walk comfortably and these shoes provide then with comfort.

I must admit that the cute lizard print made me want to buy them too. On sale at 19.49 for converse is a deal I could not pass up. My twins are beyond thrilled with them and lately those are the only pair of shoes they want to wear.
With the savings from the shoes I am going to save up for the titanium rings I want. I love saving money and having my kids look awesome.



No comments: