Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

A dress fit for a princess



Have a little girl with a birthday coming up soon? I have found the perfect little pink dress that will have your baby girl looking like a princess. This cute princess dress with matching diaper panty is beyond cute.






I love seeing little girls dressed in pretty dresses. This Muneca Infant & Toddler Girl's Pick-Up Hem Dress caught my eye right away. I wish I had a little girl that I could put this little dress on. I am lucky enough that I have a niece that can wear it.






I ordered one for my niece and I can't wait to take pictures of her wearing such a cute dress. I want to get her some little tights and some cute shoes to wear with this dress. I must admit I am such a shopaholic that it doesn't matter if its boys or girls clothes I like buying both.






1 comment:

andrewhudson said...

Yes it is. Fantastic dress for princes.
Wholesale Kids Clothing