Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sleeveless tanktops look so cute



When the weather gets super hot I like to have my boys in as little clothes as possible. My boys inherited their dads sweaty disposition and I dont like my babies being uncomfortable. Like I have told you before I love Old Navy because I can find a lot of items I need there. I love when they send out coupons where I can save 30 and sometimes 40 percent off. I bought my sons these cute printed bodysuit tanktops and they look so cute in them and they keep nice and fresh. My boys love these onesies more than any of the other onesies or tee shirts they have.


They are my favorite too because they look so cute in sleeveless tanktops. I am so glad that they come in some kind of print instead of being in a solid color. I like boy clothes that has spunk. Even though my hubby likes to put sports related clothes on my sons I perfer to put them in colorful clothes with animals or other cute prints. I have never been into sports and dont understand why so many clothes has to to be sports themed.






No comments: