Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sleeveless rompers are the way to go

The weather is getting hotter and hotter as the days go by. I have gotten my boys some Carter's sleeveless rompers because it keeps them cool and not sweating so much. This romper is made from 100 percent cotton so my kids love to wear it. When it is hot my boys dont like to wear sleeves on their clothes and I don't blame them. I wear nothing but tank tops when its hot as heck. Summer hasn't even started and I have had my kids in shorts and rompers for a few months now.

I think I go overboard when I buy clothes for my boys but I like to make sure they have all the outfits they need and especially in this hot weather. My hubby likes them hanging out in onesies but If we are going out somewhere I like to have them dressed. It's okay to hang out in onesies if we are at home but not to go out. What do you like to put on your kids when you go out places.



1 comment:

harun said...

Nice dress,very comfort and nice color,it's a better choice for baby girl but in my opinion parents should be choosy and buy comfortable,sophisticated cloths.
baby clothes