Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I loved this polka dot tutu swimsuit



A polka dot tutu swimsuit will look so cute on any baby girl this summer. I can't wait to go swimming and I am sure my niece will look cute in this polka dot tutu swimsuit I got her from Old Navy. I love spoiling my niece since she is the only baby girl in the family right now. I have admitted before what a shopaholic I am and buying baby girl clothes makes me smile so much. I love how cute the little outfits are made. I also like buying clothes for my boys but I find way more cute baby girl clothes than I do boys.


I did get some swim trucks for my boys too. I made sure to use my 20 percent off coupon I got in the mail and saving some money makes me feel so much better about buying all the things I did on this shopping trip. Take a look at the little bathing suit and tell me if you don't think it's cute.






No comments: