Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Short sets are cute clothes your child can play in




I love dressing my boys in cute playful outfits when I take them to the park or Chuck e Cheese. I like to dress them up when we are going to an event but if its just playtime I want them to be as comfortable as possible. I like short sets like this monkey outfit because its easy to change their undergarments and these clothes are easy to take care of. My sister likes dressing her children in clothes that they can't even play with and I dont like that. I love my kids dressed nice but I also think they should have play clothes they can get dirty in.



Play outfits should be in every childs wardrobe. I make sure to pack dress clothes and play clothes whenever my children go out. I als make sure to have more than one outfit on hand because kids tend to have accidents. You will neer know when you will need an extra set of clothes.








No comments: