Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Cute little flip flops for my babies little piggies



One of the things I can't live without are my boys flipflops. The Old Navy flip flops for baby are so easy to put on and they go with any shorts or summer outfit I put on my boys. My sons love the little pictures on the flipflops and they love to wiggle their little toes when they re wering their flip flops. I don't know if its because we live in California or what but my kids love wearing their flip flops more than their tennis shoes. I must admit that I wear my flipflops all the time too.






If you see me in tennis shoes you will know that the weather has changed dramatically to the point where it is raining or snowing. I hardly wear tennis shoes the only time I do is when I am going to be walking for a mighty long time or like I said it is super cold. I must have at least 10 pairs of flip flops though and I have almost any color you can think of to match my wardrobe. I must be teaching my boys the same thing too because they love wearing their flip flops like their mommy does.






No comments: