Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Isn't this Sundress the cutest



Oh how I wish I had a little girl to dress. I saw this Floral print Sundress and cute bowtie sandals and I fell in love. While I was shopping for some shorts for my boys I just happened to look at the little girls section and oh my goodness my heart skipped a beat when I saw the cute sundress. Luckily for me I have a birthday party to go to on Saturday. my friends daughter is turning two and would look so cute in that Sundress outfit so I bought it for her.



I ended up getting some shorts for my boys and a few cute print shirts too. I love shopping for baby clothes. They are so cute and delicate and I love seeing the latest styles made into little sizes for babies. I think baby clothes are the cutest little clothes around. For some reason I find way more clothes for girls that I like than I do for boys.






No comments: