Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Brightly colored and summer fresh



One way to know that Summer is almost here is by the bright and colorful outfits you can find in stores. I love bright colored outfits on baby girls and that's what I usually buy for my girlfriends when I am getting gifts for their daughters. My girls are grown and I only have boys to dress up now. I love shopping for little girls especially when it comes to this cute Faded Glory graphic fruit tunic set. I think any baby girl will look so cute in this outfit with some cute sandals.




I sometimes daydream about becoming a baby stylist to the stars because I know I could put together some cute outfits and I wouldn't even have to spend that much. I love shopping for clothes and especially for little ones. I love how designers are making cute baby clothes. Shopping wasn't this fun when my girls were little. I am just glad I have friends who have baby girls and let me spoil them as much as I want.