Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Harajuku mini romper for baby boys is a must have



If you have a little boy or two like I do you will want your child dressed as fashionable as possible. I love to shop at target for my babies clothes and especially now that they carry harajuku mini clothes. Harajuku is Gwen Stefani's clothing line based on Japan's playful clothes for children.

I love dressing my sons in sailor outfits and this Harajuku mini star romper. I think that baby girls clothes shouldn't be the only fashionable clothes around. I am glad that I have Target to find some cute baby boy clothes.

I hope to be able to find some more cute baby boy clothes and let you guys know where to go shopping for them. I really hope that more clothing designers make cute boys clothes because I always see way more baby girls clothes than I do boys. Take a look at this cute star romper and tell me if you don't think its cute.






No comments: