Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Monkey business with this cute outfit



I love getting outfits that have all the pieces I need. There is nothing better than getting an outfit such as The Graphic Bodysuit & Monkey Pocket Short complete with the hat and shoes. This cute outfit will look so cute on my sons and I dont have to spend all my budget getting this outfit.

I love shopping at Old Navy because they have so many cute clothes for boys and girls. I always know that I will be able to find something cute for my boys when I go into their store. If I dont have time to go in the store I can easily order what I need online.

I sometimes wish I had a little girl to dress up in all the cute little girl clothes that Old Navy carries. I do buy some for my niece though. I am such a shopaholic but I cant help myself when I find such good deals as Old Navy has. Take a look at the outfit I ordered for my boys and tell me if you wouldn't but it for your baby boy.






No comments: