Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cute Owl print baby bedding collection

Gone are the days when babies bedding was either pink or blue. Back when I had my girls there wasn't a lot of choices when it came to baby bedding. All the girl bedding I saw was all pink or very frilly and there wasnt any cute prints on the bedding. My girls are teenagers now and with the years that have gone by  better baby bedding has come out. I recently saw the In the Woods Collection baby bedding and fell in love. I wish I had a baby girl so I could decorate the nursery with cute little owls.

I am glad that designers are getting more creative when it comes to baby trends and fashion. I say that we should make babies as fashionable as we want to be. Lets make baby items colorful and playful. No more solid print items and no more blue and pink to destinguish wether the baby is a boy or a girl. Now tell me dont you think this In the Woods collection is super cute?

No comments: