Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Like father Like son

A chip off the old block is what I say everytime I see my sons dressed like their dad. My husband loves his surfer canvas shoes and I found some of the same type of shoes for my sons. These slip on canvas shoes are so comfortable for my sons that they bring them to me so I can put them on their little feet. You would expect these Surfer-Style Canvas Slip-Ons for Baby to be expensive but they are not. I got each pair for 9.94 which is way less than I expected  to pay.

If you are wondering what you can pair these shoes up with, I just put them on with bermuda shorts and a tank top. These shoes are so versatile that they look good with jean shorts or pants too. I love cute shoes on my boys and I love seeing my husband and boys match even more.

No comments: