Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This three piece outfit is one of my favorites

I love buying my boys 3 piece outfits. I find it so much easier to dress my boys in cute outfits such as this Carter's 3 piece outfit set. I love not having to keep looking for items that matches the outfit I will be putting on my boys. I sometimes have to run errands early in the morning and like to be able to just throw an outift on my sons. The easiest way to do that is using 3 piece outfits such as this one.

This California weather is very unpredictable. The first thing I do in the morning is put on the long sleeved onesie and the pants and if it gets hot throughout the day I just take off the onesie and put the shirt that came with the outfit. I will bet that many busy mommies will love this 3 piece outfit set. It is beyond cute and very easy to put on your little baby.

No comments: