Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bringing it back old school

I grew up watching teenage mutant ninja turtles as a child. Now that I am a parent I remember all the cool times I had growing up. While I was out shopping for my boys I happened upon a long sleeve tee shirt of the  Teenage Muntant Ninja turtles and decided that my boys had to have it. Watching cartoons was my favorite past time and if I can bring back a little bit of my childhood to my children I will do just that.

This Teenage Mutant Ninja Turle long sleeve shirt is beyond cute.If they sold this shirt in adult sizes you better believe that I would be buying one for myself. I know many of you folks who grew up in the 80's and 90's are going to want to buy a shirt for your young onw too. what better way to take it back old school than getting this shirt.

No comments: