Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

This fur pram will keep your chikd warm

Do you spend a lot of time outdoors? If you have an infant and most of your time is spent outdoors I suggest you get a Newborn fur pram for your baby. This fur pram will keep your child warm on those cold nights that you are out. I like these types of outfits because I do not have to worry about layering tons of clothes on my little baby.

I took my sons in these fur prams up to the mountains and they were kept warm and toasty in these prams. I like the easy access I have when it comes to diaper changinf time on this outfit too. You know some outfits are hard to take off when it comes time to change your child but you wont have that problem with this outfit. If you plan on being out I suggest getting this outfit for the cold winter season.

No comments: