Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hoodie and pant set will keep your boy warm and happy

This winter season make sure your little guy doesnt catch a cold. I make sure to bundle up my sons with warm fleece clothing such as this Child of Mine Carters Newborn Boys' 2-Piece Pattern Hoodie and Pant Set. This set is very well priced  and the colors are quite cute for the winter season.  I have trouble finding clothes for my boys that are cute and colorful.

I like putting my boys in color that stand out. Although I like cars and sports prints, I also like to see my boys in clothes that have characters or nice patterns such as this one. I like the tagless feature on this outfit because my boys dont like to feel the tags on them. I also like the material this outfit is made from because my boys dont find falling asleep while wearing it.

No comments: