Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

A outfit to monkey around in

Winter weather is here and making sure your child is wearing the proper attire is very important. I alwasy think it is best to have layers of clothing on your child. If you have layers of clothing you can take some off if it is too hot. You can also add some layers if it is too cold. I like this Carter's Infant Boys' 3 Piece Cardigan Set because my sons can just wear the pants and long sleeve shirt. If it gets too cold I can always put the little jacket on them.

I like the light blue color on this outfit and the little monkeys on the jacket and shirt make it so cute. I have noticed that the clothing for babies is much more playful and vibrant and that is something I like. I think this outfit is a perfect playtime outfit.

No comments: