Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Two choice in one for the little princess

I would love to have a little girl that I can dress up. My sister changes her little girls outfit quite a few times a day. My sister likes the Carter's Girls 3 piece outfits because she can choose which top to put with the pants. I love the three piece outfits Carter sells because it is much easier for my sister to choose what she would like to see on her little girl. What I also like about the different tops is that one looks more like a paytime shirt and the other looks a little bit more dressy.

I think little girls can get away with changing their outfits a little more than boys do. I see how much fun my sister has buying clothes for her little girl and I am lucky that she lets me play dress up with my niece too. I bet when my little niece grows up she is going to want as big a wardrobe as she has now.

No comments: