Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

This gender neutral diaper bag is a must have

A good diaper bag is just as important as fashionable baby clothes. You do not want to be caught with the hospital diaper bags they issue you when you leave the hospital. If you want to start off your babies life fashionable I suggest getting this cute Giraffe tote diaper bag. A diaper bag is an essential thing the first year year. You do not want to know how many times I have depended on the extra change of clothes that I put in the diaper bag. I cant count how many times I have needed extra diapers or the changing pad that comes with the diaper bag.

This giraffe diaper bag will make a great gift to any soon to be mom because it is gender neutral and doesn't look so babyish unless that is what the mother to be likes. I personally like diaper bags to look like the purses I would normally carry. Oh and before I forget one of the things I like the most about this diaper bag is the dirty clothes pouch that comes included in this diaper bag. It will be an essential when babies have those unexpected accidents trust me.

No comments: