Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Such a cute design for your little girl

Critters are the most popular style choice for babies right now. I think most critters are cute looking and we all know babies are super cute. Imagine seeing your little girl in this cute Penguin fleece hoodie and tell me that you dont find her looking super cute. I love penguins and seeing this little penguin hoodie made me leap for joy as soon as I saw it. I knew right away I had to get this cute little hoodie for my little niece.

I am just loving that baby designers are thinking outside the box and going with more cute prints when making baby clothes. I have noticed how more children and teenage prints are being incorporated into baby clothes. Do you think it is a good idea for baby designers to use inspiration from childrens and adult clothes ?

No comments: