Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cute owl print for a little boy or girl

If you have a baby shower to attend and don't know what to get the baby I suggest getting this cute little owl set. This Graphic 2-in-1 Bodysuit & Waffle-Knit Pants will be a welcoming difference than the usual sports themed clothes for little boys. I think a little girl can wear this too. Owls are very popular right now looks so cute on a little boy or girl.I used to be one of those parents who put sports themed clothes on my boys but now I perfer different prints for their clothes. I do not want my kids stuck on one theme.

I like soft colors as well as dark rich colors but every now and then I want a soft print like this one. I like cute little prints for babies and the much older themes for my kids when they are toddlers. What do you like to put on your little boys? Would you put this cute owl print on your baby?


No comments: