Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

One can be a doctor and the other a cowboy

I can never pass up a cute outfit and these Novelty creepers are just some of the kids outfits that caught my eye. I like dressing up my boys and these cute onesies will look adorable on them. I like my kids to have cute and playful outfits. I dress my boys up to go to church and important meetings but other than that I want my boys in comfortable clothes. There is a saying that says "Boys will be boys" and that is quite true.

 I let my kids play in dirt and have fun out in their yard. I want my boys to feel comfortable in their clothing,so I can sometimes be quite picky when I am shopping for their clothes. I try to make sure that their shirts are tagless and I also make sure that their clothes is machine washasble. What do you look for when dressing your children?



No comments: