Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I love the Shaun White collection for little boys

A cute new collectionf for little boys is out. I just love the Shaun White collection that can be found at Target. The shaun white collection has the clothes that I would gladly put on my little boys. I am getting bored with the same prints they have for little kids. I want more edgier prints and those are the kind of prints I can find in the Shaun White collection. My sons are into skulls and punk rock stuff like their dad and I was having a hard time finding clothes in their size with that style.

I am glad designers are taking more notice in little kids clothing. I think making little kids clothes just as fashionable as adult clothes is the best decision that has ever been made. Wouldn't you want to dress your child in cool and stylish clothes. What types of clothes would you pick for your son or daughter?

No comments: