Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New colors and new designs for boys

When it comes to dressing boys you might have some difficulty finding cute outfits that dont contain sports. I personally like dinosaurs and monkey designs. Dinosaurs have been especially popular this season and a cute Dinosaur overalls was just what I was looking for my boys. I dont always want them dressed in the traditional blue color. I like browns and striped designs and when I saw this cute dinosaur outfit I thought this is perfect.

Dont be afraid to dress your chikd in bright colors. This season lime green and orange have been a popular color and I like the change in scenery. I like the fact that designers are using more colors when it comes to making boys clothes. I always wanted a little girl because the clothes seemed cuter. I am glad that boys clothes is getting better and I am able to find more of a variety.

No comments: