Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I love this cute plaid polo set.

Do you need an outfit for your little boy that isnt too casual and isnt too dressy? I have found the perfect outfit to fit tht criteria in the Okie Dokie plaid polo set. This Okie Dokie set can be worn to any event you might have to go to and your son will look super cute in it. I am loving the bright blue color of the shirt and the plaid shorts are quite in style right now.

I think this Okie Dokie polo short set is perfect for the beach or for any birthday party your son might need to attend. I  also love the cute little socks that come with the outfit. I am big on coordinating outfits and this set comes with everything I need. I wish I could have all my sons clothes come in sets such as these. I hope I can find a dress in the same color so I can take some pictures of my boys in these outfits.

No comments: