Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Jersey bow-tie romper is so cute



Summer is almost here and I find this little jersey bow-tie romper perfect for any little baby girl to enjoy the beautiful weather we are being blessed with. I am all for having a baby look their best without being too covered or too hot in their outfits.

I always worry about the babies that have too much clothes on when its hot outside. I love seeing little kids feeling fresh and enjoying the little outfits they are dressed with. I love putting my boys in overalls or shorts. If I had a little girl I would have her in these cute little rompers all the time.

Bright colors are the new fashion style going on right now and I love seeign little babies in bright and snazzy colors. Although seeing little girls in dresses is cute I would much rather see them in rompers that they can move around and be comfortable in.






No comments: