Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chips off the old block



I love baby clothes. There is something so cute about seeing little miniature clothes and dressing little babies in the latest fashion. I have twin boys to dress and I have plenty of fun dressing them. I would love to have had a little girl to dress up too. I was looking at Old Navy for an outfit for mmyself and I found the cutest Motorcycle jacket for a baby and right away I wanted to order two of them for the boys.

This Twill motorcycle jacket will look so good with some denim jeans. My boys will be dressed in style with this jacket. My hubby has his motorcycle jacket and now his boys will be dressed just like him. I love seeing my boys dressed like their daddy and all of them having motorcycle jackets makes my heart skip a beat.

I think I will look for a motorcycle jacket for myself and have a photographer take our family pictures with all of us dressed in white shirts and blue jeans and our jackets on.






No comments: