Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Titanium Rings



As a mom, you deserve something for yourself. I have come to realize just how much I sacrifice as a mom, that I never thought I would. I wouldn't trade being a mom for a minute as much work as it is sometimes--I LOVE having Emma as my daughter and it's a privilege to watch her grow daily.
However, I have learned that it is important to do things for yourself and treat yourself--you deserve it! I love jewelry in all kinds: necklaces, rings, bracelets, & earrings. I came across this gorgeous titanium ring. I enjoy this one so much because it's reasonably priced and it has a fun print. It's a perfect right hand ring. It's nice that it doesn't stick out too much so it won't scratch Emma's skin when I'm holding her, bathing her, etc. It's made of the material titanium, which is very sturdy for my busy lifestyle. Check out the huge selection of titanium jewelry for both men and women and all of the different styles they carry!

No comments: