Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Car Seat/Restaurant Chair Cover


My friend is in labor today! The poor girl has been in labor since this morning and still hasn't had her baby girl yet--so hopefully tomorrow we will be able to visit them and meet the newest addition to their family! I am having trouble deciding on a good gift to give them to celebrate. I don't want to bring flowers. They die and I feel like it's an overdone gift. When we went to their house last week, she showed me the baby's (future) room and it was filled with clothes and baby accessories.
I had a little down time at work today and I decided to look around and decide what I should get them. I decided on this shopping cart cover from Eddie Bauer. I discovered it on Target.com. The couple run a lot of errands and do some shopping so I thought it would be a good, useful, unique gift. You can also use it on restaurant high chairs. It keeps the hard surfaces soft for the baby and clean from all the germs of the other customers.

No comments: