Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Parents Website



I am in love with the magazine, "Parents" and am even more happy that they have a great website to accompany their great magazine! I feel like the magazine and site are custom-created for me and my family. It is definitely my go-to site for anything that I need.

Some of the major sections of the site include: pregnancy and birth, baby names, babies, toddlers and preschoolers, big kids, food and recipes, parenting tips, holidays, and family fun. There's also quizzes, blogs, contests, deals, tools, and q & a. It's definitely a site worth checking out. It's free, so you have nothing to lose!

I love the baby fashion section. Dressing my baby great is a huge hobby of mine, and I'm glad the site as a great section on this. It includes clothing, celeb baby gear and pics, editor picks, what do to get stains out of baby clothing, shopping guides and so much more!

No comments: