Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Gap



I had a baby shower to attend today. I never know what to buy, since the baby is always showered with SO many gifts! I prefer to get things that the baby can wear once he or she turns at least one, since they tend to get gifts that are very small in size.
I found a fantastic sale at Baby Gap. Right now, they are offering a deal of free shipping on any orders over $50. Not only does Baby Gap have a fantastic selection of clothes, they also have great gifts, accessories, outerwear and shoes.
I was so excited when I went online and found a great selection of spring clothing. They also carry clothing for the mom-to-be with a great selection of maternity clothing. Check out their website for a ton of great fashion spring trends for babies!

No comments: