Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Tips for buying childrens clothes

Nowadays, most childrens clothes may cost almost as much as adult clothes! But there is a good reason for this: quality. If you don't mind plain tops, straight legged pants and yesterday's fashions for your child, then you'll get their clothes for cheap. But if you want today's styles modified to fit the age and playful tendencies of your child, then expect to pay the price.

Honestly, I don't mind paying $10 - $15 for a pair of fashion jeans for my daughter, or $6 - $13 for tops. I know I'm buying her clothing that not only looks good, but feels good. There's a world of difference in stitches and seams and materials between a $5 pair of pants and a $15 pair of pants. And my daughter may only be three going on four, but I want to get the best for her!

3 comments:

Blogger said...

Personally, I love www.mamabebe.com - this site is great. I love the selection and the quality clothes that you get is super. I don't like it when I get clothes that just last a season if that. I want clothes that are going to last and that are nice enough that I can put them away for my other child when she fits in them. And it is always nice to have some nice designer clothes there if you need them for that special occasion.

silvergirl0007 said...

I'd pay a bit more to have my kids stand out from the regular 'ol crowd as well. You might want to check out estella to get some fashionable children's clothing. They've even got baby gifts and toys there as well so you can do a lot of shopping all in one place.

Debbie said...

I totally agree and in the long run the quality in the children's clothes makes the purchase worth it.I have bought clothes that were cheaply made and had to replace rather quickly thus spending more money.