Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Everything You Need to Throw a Memorable Baby Shower!

While shopping for baby is a ton of fun, preparing for the baby's arrival with a baby shower is fun as well! Make it easy by shopping for all the things you need for that special day at theshowerfoundry.com! From baby shower favors, baby shower games, baby shower decorations and much more! With such a great and, affordable items, you can throw the best baby shower ever! Guests will love all the little things to take home to remind them of that special day!

4 comments:

Owen Cutajar said...

I've never been to a baby shower, but my wife always says she tries to take a silver gift whenever she can. And guess what; she always gets invited to her friends' baby showers :)

silvergirl0007 said...

Baby showers can be so much fun with all the games and things everyone plays relating to the new baby on its way. The variety of gifts from big to small is always interesting to see as well. I think a lot of the times though the mother would also like something that helps her focus on herself instead of the baby sometimes so it might be useful to get her a little something, even some silver jewelry might even be appreciated.

KH said...

I love attending baby showers, and, of course, cannot wait until I can have one thrown for myself. I was browsing online for a gift for a expecting friend last week when I came upon Mamabebe.com. They have the cute baby shower favors and gifts. I especially love the personalized items!

Debbie said...

I have had plenty of baby showers and gone to baby showers and my favorite baby shower gift are the baby baskets.