Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I like to stick with clothing sets or collections

Finding the right outfit for your son can be difficult at times. I have a hard time finding what will go well with my sons cargo pants. I tend to look for clothing sets and collections such as Boys' Casual Cargo Collection to dress my boys. I find it was easier to color coordinate clothes when they are from the same collection and are made to mix and match with each other. 

You would think it would be easy to dress boys but I find it harder because I don't see as much selection as there is for girls. I see a lot of the same dark colors for boys. I really wish there was more color diversity when it came to boys clothes. One thing I am glad about is that the prints on boys clothes is getting way cuter. 


No comments: