Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

This outfit keeps my children entertained

We all know that babies like to pull on tags and touch their feet when they are little. I found this TaGgiEs Newborn Boys' 3 Piece Fire Dog Cardigan Set and thought it was perfect for my boys. They like to pull on the tags and are entertained for hours doing just that. I didn't know these ind of outfits existed til I saw them on the target website. I usually made taggie baby blankets for my boys to play with but this outfit is much better.

I sometimes forget to put the taggie blanket in my diaper bag when I go out but with this outfit I dont have to worry about that. I like the wonderful colors thst this outfit comes in and I am glad someone came up with the idea to put taggies on a babies outfit.

No comments: