Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I love this dress for my little princess

I like the new designs that baby clothes designers are coming out with. One of my favorite dresses right now is this Floral-Print Twill Dresses for Baby. I ordered one for my niece because it looked to pretty for my little princess not to have it. I sometimes wish I had a little girl to spoil but since I dotn my little niece gets to reap the benefits. I jst cant resist not getting her cute little clothes everytime I see it.

I spoil her mother by getting her the WoodWick Candles she likes so much. I like seeing the smile on my sister and her babies face when they get their goodies. I wonder if sometimes I go overboard with the gift giving but I dont think its a bad thing do you ? Do you think it has to be a special occasion to spoil those you love ? Take a look at this dress and tell me you wouldn't want it for your daughter or some baby you knew ?

No comments: