Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

This V neck sweater is picture perfect

When our family goes to take family pictures I like all of us dressy and ready for the camera. I dont always pick suits sometimes I choose V-neck sweaters for my boys are pair them with some jeans. I like to keep it casual if they are just going to be family portraits for the house. Every year I try to change up the colors and the themes to make it look fun and cute.

If the cards are going to be holiday cards I try to have the kids in their Sunday best and have them ready for the camera because those are the pictures that become the family holiday pictures that get sent out to friends and family. Last year we kind of cheated and didnt take new pictures we just made a collage of old pictures and put them in holiday ornaments and turned that into our holiday card.

This year I am going to go with the V-neck sweater and blue jeans and hope the pictures come out nice.





No comments: