Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Great playdate outfit for your son

What clothes do you choose to put on your child before you take them on a playdate? I usually choose something like  OshKosh Newborn Boys' 2 Piece Overall Set to put on my sons before I take them to the park. The long sleeve shirt is perfect to keep my boys warm and the overall pants will keep them warm too. My boys dont like tags on their shirts and this shirt is tagless so that is a big plus with me.

I like the color scheme on this over all set. I do not like clothes that is too dark. I like my boys clothes to have some color and this red and grey shirt with brown overalls goes perfectly I think. The only other thing I add when I put this outfit on my boys is a grey beanie hat and they are ready to go to the park and have fun with other kids.

No comments: